GHOST TAPES I X-MAS EDITION

 

 

G H O S T   T A P E 

X M A S  E D I T I O N

hello ghostis, hier ein kleiner gruß mit einem dicken kuss an euch 

.... 

 

in 2021 the label all my ghosts & the graphic designer iska kaek from leipzig started the mixtape series »ghost tapes« / friends and people who surround us present their favourite music on two sides of a (digital) tape / we got two very special issues left for you in 2021 / the first one was compiled and mixed by all my ghosts founder nils panda / it's a christmas tape for driving home (for christmas), to clean up your apartment before christmas eve or to get drunk to with your beloved ones / music is magic, always / it often makes special moments in life more special, it helps us to get through rough times, it is a companion:

 

S I D  Y O U

https://www.mixcloud.com/ghosttapes/thx-x-mas-edition-nils-panda-side-a-you/

S I D E  B    & M E

https://www.mixcloud.com/ghosttapes/the-x-mas-tape-nils-panda-side-a-you/


watch out for our new year´s eve special edition on Dec 31st!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen